Welcome to Eastminster Preschool
- Applications are now being accepted for the 2017-18 School Year
- Applications are now being accepted for 2016 Summer Camp
- May 8-11 – Usborne Book Fair
- May 18 and 19 – Carnival
- May 22-Ms. Fiorillo’s Class Graduation
- May 23 – Mrs. Frey’s Class Graduation
- May 24 – Mrs. Gould’s Class Graduation
- May 25 – Mrs. McQueen’s Class Graduation
- May 25 and 26 – Park Days and Last Days of School
Preschool gives your child the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in a safe, nurturing environment with other children their age. Children develop social skills as they share, play and work together with other children, interact with adults and gain a sense of community.
Preschool activities help stimulate physical skills as children develop motor skills and muscle growth. Preschool also promotes language development, talking to peers and teachers, telling stories, and learning to express ideas.
Preschool sets the foundation for a lifelong love of learning. Basic counting, letter recognition, rhythm, and science are all skills the children will use for years to come. Best of all, memories of happy times, stories, songs and new friends will last a lifetime.
Why Eastminster Preschool?
Eastminster preschool was established over 45 years ago to offer the community a comprehensive form of learning for early childhood development. Since its conception additional classes and our afternoon extension classes have been added.
Here at Eastminster, our amazing teachers and aides are dedicated to reaching out to each student and helping them grow, learn and thrive in a safe and nurturing environment. Our highly qualified staff help the students feel the excitement of learning and doing all around them! Their dedication and passion for learning is what sets Eastminster apart!